1. Before going to bed – unless you don’t mind being up all night, because putting these books down once started isn’t an option.
2. Before you head off to work – at the very least you will be late, that is if you even show up at all. And remember work is essential to fund book buying.
3. Anywhere you may be interrupted – because you will hate that person, no matter how much you love them, if they distract you from getting to the next page.
4. Whilst trying to eat – eating and reading is good, but not if what you are reading is more interesting than the food and you thus stop eating. You need food to live and if you don’t live you don’t get to finish the book.
5. Anywhere with water – you get the book wet you will be upset, particularly if it washes away the words on the last page.