Friday 5 September 2014

Sofa Shelf

Basic Christianity - John Stott

This is the 50th anniversary edition of this book, which was first published in 1958. Like the title says this is a book about the basics of Christianity, the key subjects that help us to understand what Christianity is about. It is less than 200 pages long so I don't think that it will take me long to read it, but I hope to get a lot out of it.

Les Miserables - Victor Hugo

Reading this because, well it's there. I haven't read a beast of a book for a long time so I shall relish the challenge. I've seen part of the film, I fell asleep half way through, lets hope the book is able to keep me awake! Heard mixed opinions on this book, will have to read it to see. Maybe I will have finished by Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment