Tuesday 19 November 2019

Ronaldo the Flying Reindeer

Earlier this year I reviewed Maxine Sylvester’s book Ronaldo: The Phantom Carrot Snatcher. If you remember my review you will remember how much I enjoyed it. It’s not my intention to give a full review now, that will come later, but I was so excited about the release of The Vixen of Pederson that I wanted to let you know that it was available.

What I love about Maxine Sylvester’s books are the way that they combine fun, gripping storylines and life messages so beautifully. And this is now exception to that. My worry about books that have life messages woven into them is that they can be trite and give and awkward interjection to the flow of the narrative. Which I think is what I love about this whole series, not only are the stories good in themselves but the characters are relatable and so the messages that are conveyed come across naturally.

It’s nearly Christmas and I can’t think of a better way to get into the Christmas spirit than by reading the books in this series.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this wonderful 5 star review, your support is so much appreciated, thank you again.


    KR
    Ronaldo & Maxine

    ReplyDelete