Monday 23 March 2020

Sofa Spotlight - Roam, Erik Therme


Well this is something that we definitely won’t be doing anytime soon. But as a book it certainly did prove to be an interesting read. It contains all the plot twists and dramas that I’ve come to expect from Erik Therme. However, I would have to put it as one of the weaker novels and not as good as Mortom which remains my favourite.

Having said that I did enjoy the story. Which followed two teenagers thrown together by some bizarre sequences of events. It’s fairly clear from the first time they meet that they are meant for each other. But as in most of Therme’s novels there’s a few psychos and misunderstandings to get in the way first. 

My biggest problem with this novel was the ending. Somehow it didn’t ring true and I felt it did a disservice to the rest of the story. But apart from that an enjoyable ride.


But at this time when we need our minds taken off current events I would recommend this book. It’s gripping and will keep you entertained until the end. Easy to read or all in a day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment