Thursday 12 June 2014

A Starless Night

The gang 
Yep, for me there have been no stars for a while. EG has done better and is in the twenties. I am not.

Part of the problem is that I spend time doing other stuff. Like having adventures, or preparing for Bible study. This year I have been co-leading a Bible study group of students (well most of them are students, there is a rogue accountant thrown in there too). We've been doing a Bible overview and I think we have all enjoyed the big picture of the Bible.

This summaries Hebrews 8-10
Points for guessing how!
Apart from studying the Bible, which is very important, my fav bit has been the last part of the study, where we put together a picture to summarise the passage we have studied. I don't think I have ever laughed as much as I have with the crazy ideas that they come up with. (I say "they" sometimes it is me - but not very often! ahem)

But all good things must come to an end, and at the time of writing, there are only two more studies left. Anyway to those people who have been a part of that group - it's been a riot and I hope that you have had fun and learnt stuff too.

2 comments:

  1. Bigger and better sacrifice. Pure on the inside. ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds right to me :) you may have a gold star :)

      Delete