Wednesday 2 July 2014

Book of the Month - June '14

June has gone quick. More surprising for me is how I've not finished many books this month. But I do have a book of the month, and it goes to Inferno by Dan Brown.

It goes without saying that I enjoyed this book, but I think that one sign of a good book is that I find myself still thinking about it, long after I have put it down. And I am still thinking about Inferno. It scared me enough to be afraid, but not so much that I couldn't sleep. Which was sort of the problem that I had with The Lost Symbol - that villain was scary. While we are on the scare factor, what I liked about Inferno was that I find death by invisible disease way more frightening than a knife wielding assassin.

There are other good things about this book, but I think you should read it to find out what they are. However, if you want to know some of my other thoughts about this book check out the Sofa Spotlight - Inferno.



No comments:

Post a Comment