Thursday 31 July 2014

Book of the Month - July '14

I seem to be enjoying Dan Brown's novels at the moment. As such July's book of the month is Deception Point by Dan Brown. I enjoyed that I was able to get lost in a book that was about science and politics, my least favourite subjects.

It was nice reading something that I didn't think I would like and then finding that I did enjoy it. The one part of the book that I maybe didn't like was the scene with the sharks. In my mind there is nothing worse than being out to sea, but being surrounded by sharks while you're out there - not happy in that scenario. As an aside there is an ad on the TV now for something to do with sharks. I won't be watching.

Another reason that this book makes it to book of the month is because it has inspired me to expand my reading further. You can read more about what I thought here,  but I recommend that you read it for yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment