Friday 9 January 2015

As One Challenge Ends...

For the past year EG and I have been attempting to read through a good proportion of our books. EG's challenge was to read 64 of her unread books and mine was to read 66. It went better for EG than it did for me. She managed to get through 57, while I only managed 31 - less than half!

I feel that I was hampered by my choice of books. I thought that I would have got through Les Mis sooner, as it happens I still haven't finished it. EG was smarter, and probably also a faster reader than me! At one stage our challenge was jeapodised by the loss of our stars for our star chart, a problem EG solved by buying smiley face stickers. 

Below is a picture of our chart at the close of our challenge. This year we are planning some different challenges - hopefully ones that are more doable. Will bring you more news of these new challenges soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment