Saturday 17 January 2015

Books in the Snow

We had snow this week, not much, but enough to turn a half hour journey into a two hour journey. But the best place to be is inside watching the flakes flutter past the window - even better if they are big flakes!

Needless to say that I have been read Les Mis while all of this has been going on. And still haven't finished it. I did, however, find a part that made me laugh, which I tried to explain to EG who didn't get it. Right now though the mood has plummeted back to it's normal levels of sadness. I have to say that this was not unexpected, and I anticipate much more sadness will come before I have finished dragging myself to the end of this book!

I also stitched whilst watching the snow. This week I started a new project that I will tell you more about in future posts - if it works that is, otherwise we will just forget that it ever happened!


No comments:

Post a Comment