Tuesday 12 August 2014

Reading on the Shelf

The Prince of Thieves - Alexandre Dumas

Not buying this version of Robin Hood, it doesn't seem to be going well for anyone.

Sweet Poison - David Gillespie

I'm not quite half way through yet but it is proving interesting. I'm thinking sugar is not something that I want to be eating. However, I reckon I will read something else on the subject before I start cutting it out of my diet (because I may be a little bit addicted)

Le Tour - Geoffrey Wheatcroft

This is worth reading just because I found out that someone cycled the Tour de France whilst wearing a fez. Enough said I think.

The Neapolitan Lovers - Alexandre Dumas

This is very funny, not sure if it is meant to be, but I hope it is.

Wonder-Book and Tanglewood Tales - Nathaniel Hawthorne

Finished this, here is what I thought.

Digital Fortress - Dan Brown

Tense, not sure how it will work out, but I hope it does. I'm expecting some twists but they haven't happened yet.

 Mastermind - Maria Konnikova

This gets better and better, definitely one to read if you are into the Sherlock Holmes stories and if you know them well. From reading this I want to go and read them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment