Saturday 21 February 2015

Reading in a car?

Because I did well and read a book on the train last week I thought that would mean that I would be able to read on a seven hour car journey. How wrong I was. In seven hours I managed just 50 pages. But reading happened so it's not all bad. 

This week I also finished stitching a squirrel. To be honest I didn't realise at first how annoying only stitching in grey could be! But I am pleased with the outcome so maybe all that grey thread was worth it. Poor squirrel also was meant to have a French knot for an eye but that didn't come out too well, apparently I have forgotten how to make them. Which is disappointing as I went through a lot of stress trying to learn them with a shopping channel as background noise. I'm not sure which was more stressful; the French knots or the shopping channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment