Tuesday 9 December 2014

Badgers

This weekend was much better for reading. I managed to finish a book! Shocking, I know! If you missed the post on Sunday the book that I finished was The Real Jane Austen. I recommend checking it out. To be fair this weekend was the perfect weekend for reading. The weather has taken a turn in the direction of very cold, and the rain and hail has been lashing against the windows. In such weather there is nothing better to do than to curl up in a blanket and read.

Or, stitch. That was my other accomplishment of the weekend. I finished stitching the badger, and it now looks like a badger and not a squirrel or a house. With badger complete I started to stitch something else. Keep your eyes peeled for that!

So with more vile weather forecast, this weekend could prove to be productive on the reading and stitching front. That is, if vast amounts of snow don't trap me away from home. That would be awful. What I am looking forward to the most this weekend is starting a new book. EG knows what it is and is of the opinion that it is good that we will mostly be apart while I read it. Bit rude, but she is probably right. 





No comments:

Post a Comment