Monday 1 December 2014

Book of the Month November '14

Or not. Because you have probably noticed that I didn't manage to finish a single book in November. Not one! I am shocked.

So please accept my apologies for this shambles of a month. I can promise you that December will see some completed books. Les Miserables can't last forever (although at times it feels like it could do) and I am close to finishing a few others. Over the next couple of weeks there should be posts about The Real Jane Austen and The Cuckoo's Calling. So keep watch for those.

Because I am so appalled at my lack of reading, I am going to eat a consolatory piece of fudge. I suggest that you do so too. (Chocolate and other sweet items such as mince pies and peanut butter are also acceptable.) Sorry folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment