Thursday 4 December 2014

The Book that Lasts Forever

Les Mis is in no way a short book. I am 775 pages in of 1232 and fast losing the certainty I had of finishing it by Christmas. Having said that, it is a good book and one that I am enjoying. I know nothing of the story but the title and what people have told me about it makes me despair of a happy ending.

As well as reading Les Mis I have also been stitching my badger. Unfortunately my badger has now not only been mistaken for a squirrel but now also a house. I am very nearly finished so hopefully it looks a bit more like a badger.


EG is still feeling confident of a victory in our competition. On Saturday she managed to get two stars in one day. I can't remember the last time I got a star. I was also impeded in my reading by having to put up the Chritmas Tree, and by that I mean that I wasn't able to sit on the sofa for a while as EG decorated. It was still a productive evening as EG went on to wrap all the presents that I have bought. In my mind there is nothing worse than wrapping presents. Sadly though I still have to wrap the one's for EG. She did get to choose the wrapping paper though, it is pretty crazy! See below for a sample.


No comments:

Post a Comment